Thursday, March 11, 2010

another jewel in his crown!

if you've been at my house for more than 4.5 seconds, you know how much i HATED the trash can that we got for our kitchen. yes, it was very pretty and stylish, but the little latch wasn't very...uuuuh... "user friendly"

and unfortunately, if you never saw the old one--you never will. it doesn't deserve to have its picture taken and put on the blog. ugh.

...well, my w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l. husband got so sick and tired of me complaining "took the hint" and took me to target today to get a new trash can. i felt like he took me to the car lot and said "honey, pick whichever one you like"...man! how exciting! isn't he the best!!

so, without further a-dooooo... i'd like to introduce you to our new trash can.

yes, it really IS that exciting for me. i REALLY hated the other one :)

No comments: