Thursday, March 26, 2009

packed week...pooped hannah

i think my whole week has caught up with me!

i'm really making an effort to have more physical activity in my day...walking/running with & without the dog...yard work...bike riding...etc... and i'm trying to eat better...more fruits and veggies...and just plain healthy! tonite was my first craving for something unhealthy... CHINESE TAKE-OUT!! but i resisted... and lee encouraged me to have subway! thanks, honey! :)

...and so far i've done pretty well! my sleep has been a little off because of all of this..going to bed later because of the extra activity and needing more sleep because of the extra activity--what a vicious cycle!! i'm trying to tweek my routine...i'm such a creature of habit! i'm not sore anymore (praise the Lord!) and am looking forward to my new routine...

tonite, its been steadily raining all night...even though i squeezed a walk in last night in the drizzle-y rain, its a little much tonite...and i've really let the housework go this week...dishes, groceries, laundry, etc...basically everything except the yard! :)

i'm EXHAUSTED! i feel like i've just hit a brick wall...in terms of my energy level this week...i'm looking forward to a reeee-laxing weekend to get ready for next week! heck, i've been nodding off for about 2 hrs. now... (yes, while attempting to get my housework done...)

and poor nershi has really tested mommy's patience today... he's scratching/barking... letting me know he wants to go outside... but what does he do when we go? stand there...IN THE RAIN! c'mon, buddy... and i know my patience is a little thin due to the energy level here... but seriously?!

i think the whole household could use a good night's sleep! (and a mini vacation this weekend!!)

No comments: