Thursday, March 26, 2009

the little things...

after my exhilerating car wash wednesday night (which didn't do a very good job)...daddy offered to take my rings and earrings to jolly's to get them cleaned!

my rings haven't been cleaned in 2 years...yes, right before we got married, i had them cleaned for the wedding pictures... :-\ (and mainly so the engagement ring would be just as clean as the wedding band when i wore them TOGETHER for the first time!) :)

but they look STUNNING! i kept staring at them all day... just the way diamonds should be...RADIATING!!


thanks, dad! :)
...the picture doesn't do it justice...i'm just so thankful that i find happiness in the little things!

1 comment:

Randomly Elly said...

I know how you feel...when I get my cleaned, I am walking around staring at my hand!! ENJOY :)