Wednesday, March 25, 2009

easily amused...

the outside of my car hasn't been washed in at least 6 mos...yes, bad! REALLY BAD! so before i met dana for dinner (we met at 6 and i got off at 5:30...) i decided i'd go through the car wash!

HOW FUN! i haven't done it in YEARS! i just loved sitting in my car with the radio on...and seeing all the bubbles all over my windows...and i had the sunroof shade back (so i could see out the top)

who would've thought $5 could bring so much joy?!? i know, i must be easily amused...but it was fun!! and even though its probably going to rain for like the next 5 days...the poor car needed to be washed anyway! :)

2 comments:

Poirier Family said...

I am the same way when it comes to the car wash. At the one I go to here has colored bubbles, and when they mix on the windsheld it's so cool.

I love bubble wrap too!!

lee and hannah said...

i remember going to one like that...with the cool colors...but i got the cheap one this time.. :-\

and i noticed today, it didn't do a very good job :(