Saturday, February 19, 2011

melt my heart...

this is short... but i just wanted to tell y'all that my sweet little girl has melted my heart...

we walked in* from kristin's house today, i set eden down to change clothes so we could get outside and go for a walk with "aunt" shellie... and my precious gift, eden, started blowing nershi kisses. y'all... i wanted to cry. i love it when my babies love each other.

she later blew me kisses when we were getting out of the car, when she was eating her dinner (smearing applesauce up to her eyebrows), when she was in the tub (cleaning off said applesauce in eyebrows), and when i set her in her crib for bed... she freely blows kisses to almost anyone...

but there's just something about her blowing kisses to nershi that really got to me...

*i often wonder what nershi does when we're gone and he's got the house alllll to himself... surely he doesn't sleep ALL day... well, maybe he does. but, today, when i walked in the house... on this BEAUTIFUL 70 degree, breezy saturday, somehow he managed to open the backdoor (that was probably left cracked) and spend all day in his backyard kingdom--frolicking in the fresh air and chasing helpless birds... and come in for water and a nap on our bed whenever he felt like it. hmph. no wonder he's been zonked out all afternoon...

...i think i'll go join the dog in my bed. g'nite y'all.

No comments: