Friday, June 18, 2010

a trip around the block

tonite, when i noticed that it was less than 90 degrees outside...
i decided to take my two babies for a walk.

we went around the block a couple of times to get some fresh air before bedtime!!

i thought they both did great!!
(nershi was normally a little closer by, but i let him walk ahead so they could both be in the picture)
eden loved looking around and cooing and smiling at anyone who would stop to talk to her
and nershi did pretty well at not pulling and stayed right beside us girls.

after we got home, i asked eden if she had a good time
this was her response...
hmm... i'll take that as a "yes."

a bit of fresh air, a nice bath & a bedtime bottle...
i'll give you three guesses as to what she's doing right now :)

we've had a great couple of days together! she's sleeping long enough for me to get my shower and get my head on straight for the day... and i'm planning things to do during her naptimes...

lee has been extra busy at work and had a few fun outings...
and i must say, i'm pretty proud of myself for managing it all...
...well, not to toot my own horn or anything.

No comments: