Monday, November 23, 2009

half way there!

in the spirit of being optimistic, i'm not sure if i should tell you that i'm halfway done... or if i have another half to go...

either sound just as exciting to me... i'll let you decide :) 20 weeks however you slice it!

in celebration of today, i bought the first thing for eden's room.

(no flash)
(flash)
its the comforter for her bedding!

perfect!

i found this online last week, but wanted to go look at it and feel it and see it with my own eyes in person... and after going today, i love it even more in person!! the lighter green is bright... i love the three colors of pink it uses without it being too frilly girly (not me, no thanks), and i love the khaki and brown in it too!!

i wanted to get something with the pattern on it for some other projects i've got up my sleeve you'll have to wait for it... not that i don't want to tell you, its just that i have soooo many ideas right now, i'm not sure which ones will come to fruition.

mom and i saw lots of cute things this weekend... at pricey boutiques... but i plan on making it better... and making it MYSELF! :-D

also in the spirit of my celebration today, i decided to take my first official belly shot... now, i must say, i wasn't crazy about posting this (i took it myself and i was in in my baggy sweat pants--not so flattering!)... but, i will...
and just for documenting purposes, i'm still feeling fabulously... energy level is good, i'm sleeping great...really, really great!! and i've got an appetite like a grizzly bear. and just today, i've felt like i had a huge water balloon resting between my hips... i'm sure its a sign of things to come! haha...

i can only hope the next 20 weeks will be like the first 20! :)

it'd be nice for it to stop raining here for more than 45 seconds--i'm starting to miss my walking routine!! oh, and of course--our little girl is moving all the time!... i'm hoping lee will be able to feel her soon... i almost feel bad that he's missing out on all the excitement right now--buuut, i'm sure his time will come ;)

2 comments:

KieKie! said...

I love it -- it is so YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

love the bedding, and you are too cute!