Monday, October 5, 2009

good morning...

...or not...

just a quick update... i'm 99% sure i DON'T have pink eye... whew! spoke with the doctor this morning & they're sqeeeeeezing me in today around 2:30...

they'd like to see me before they give me any more meds... which is a good thing...

i'm STILL in bed... (since saturday night...) but oddly enough, i've had little or no sleep... just little cat naps until the coughing kicks back up...

i'm exhausted, but thankful for the health that i DO have... no dangerous fever, vomiting, or anything like that...

and the doctor assured me today that babyhop was ok... she did giggle a little bit when i told her i'd coughed so much i'd already given babyhop "shaken baby syndrome" :)

so, i'll give you faithful readers (3 of you?!) an update this afternoon...

2 comments:

A New Chapter said...

I am proud to say I'm a faithful reader and I hope you feel better soon! I've never known you to ever be this sick!!! If you need anything, let me know!!! I atleast know how to cook some Campbell's soup or oodles and noodles!

Anonymous said...

remind me to get pregnant in the summer so i can avoid all the sickness!