Sunday, April 12, 2009

a family jewel

a friend of lee's family took the ribbon from each one of the arrangements at grandma pridgen's funeral...made flower from a small piece...then put each ribbon flower together and made an arrangement with all of them....take a look...just to give you an idea of perspective, its in a 5x7 frame...
how cool! what a special way for us to keep grandma pridgen close by all the time! :) i've never seen anything like this before...and catch myself just staring at it as i walk by it...
its just beautiful--my pictures don't do it justice!

4 comments:

I Am Woody said...

What a wonderful idea - I have never seen anything like that.

KieKie! said...

That's a treasure. I love how people can do the most thoughtful and meaningful things for others.

Poirier Family said...

How beautiful, that's something you will hold close to your hearts for ever.

Anonymous said...

very sweet. did you HEAR that kate gosslin is going to be at the southern women's show!?!?