Sunday, December 9, 2012

The dark ages

Perhaps we can chalk the last toomanytocount months up to computer issues... However, I just discovered that blogger has an app! Yes, I'm blogging from my phone!

We are 8 weeks or less away from welcoming miss Eliza Quinn and we are all getting more excited about her arrival!

Eden is going to be an amazing big sister ! She talks regularly about changing her diaper and wanting to play princesses with her... Now, I'm not blind to the fact that there will likely be some less than happy days during the initial adjustment but I'm excited to watch them grow together!

Tonite we are headed to Disney on Ice--VIP STYLE! got a table for 4 on the ice and we are thrilled!!!!! Can. Not. Wait!

So, does anyone still read this? I'm really just regretting that I've missed documenting here all the crazy things Eden says and how she's processing this great big world of ours.

Gonna cut it short because I don't have a lot of faith that this post will... Well, POST!

8 comments:

A New Chapter said...

it posted and i read this blog! now PUT UP SOME PICS! please. lol yay for a blog! love you!

Anonymous said...

I still read you!!! Keep sending them our way ;)
CJ, Shaneki, Noah and AnnMarie

Rebekah Sanderson said...

YES I READ! I was super excited to see that my "daily reads" column on my blog had updated to include you since you updated. such excitement :)

KieKie! said...

YES, I STILL READ!!! HALLELUJER.

Barbara said...

We are still following you....started when we were in Wisconsin and now in Tennessee. Any news on the new baby?

KieKie! said...

Can't believe it has been so long since you updated this amazing blog... it's not like you've been busy or anything! xoxoxo I love you the most of all my children.

Barbara said...

So glad to see you're back posting! Congrats on the upcoming arrival!!

Men's Care said...

really nice, like it so