Sunday, February 26, 2012

Earth to Eden's Entourage!? Hellooooo?

Oh my heavens dear friends... Life has been novel-worthy the last SEVERAL weeks. I'm sorry to have left you out in the cold (well, if you're in NC you've not been ACTUALLY out in the cold. It's been a disgustingly warm winter.) In addition to 2012 being entirely too eventful, I've also got a laptop that's out of order and a iPad that I'm unable to get pictures off of my camera with....UNTIL NOW! Well, the laptop is still out of order but I just got a camera cord adapter. :) Bear with me, folks... I'm making progress and miss blogging TERRIBLY... But if you haven't checked your calendar, I've are going to have a TWO YEAR OLD this week... Yes, thursday. And mama is in the middle of party stuff and hammering out the last few details... It's going to be a blast. Miss y'all! Will post soon! :)

1 comment:

Poirier Family said...

Hi

I was awarded the Versatile Blogger award and my job was to pass it on.. I am awarding it to your blog. Please come check out my posting about it. http://www.poirierscraftsandcreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

Then for you to pass it on, you need to write a blog spot about it, thank me in it, post 7 things about yourself and choose 15 other bloggers that you enjoy and pass it on. Also, copy and paste the Award logo for your own blog.

Just another networking tool.