Becky tagged me in a 20 questions thing..... oh ok! i'll do it!!!
Rule #1: The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: Tag 4 people to do this quiz. The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
nershi was my first born... however, now that i really DO have a "first born", he and eden are just different types of special to me...
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
pay off my mortgage... make some renovations to the house we live in now... finish planning for e's college... save the rest...continue working (but take a few more vacations) and probably have another baby. that's it.
...hey, maybe THAT would be a fun blog post in itself...
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
sushi... and walking... and sitting on my porch swing.
5. What is your bedtime routine?
i LIKE to be in bed around 9:30... but sometimes i get sucked in to blogs/facebook and end up there around 11... and i've been known to go to bed around 7:30 (right after i lay e down) after i've gone to bed too late several nights in a row.
6. What activities did you do in High School? If you could go back, would you do the same stuff or something different?
volleyball... student council... national honor society... beta club... spanish honor society... lab tech... i can't remember the rest--i was busy!! as for what i would do differently--i probably wouldn't have quit volleyball my senior year, but it was seriously infringing on my social schedule... some boy from rocky mount who later became my husband. gosh.
7. What kind of books do you read?
i don't. but... i'm REALLY trying to get better about that... i'm finding things that interest me... and i'm trying to stop being so addicted to my laptop* and do more stuff like that. enrichment.
*my laptop battery is slowly losing its "chargability" and the battery is dwindling away to nothing... so, perhaps this problem will take care of itself shortly.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
wow... i'll be 35... and i'll have an 11 year old daughter! ...that's almost a middle schooler... so, probably committing myself to an insane asylum. :-P
9. What’s your fear?
this sounds really ridiculous--but my biggest fear is getting a paper cut in my eye. that's it. see, i told you! ridiculous.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
hmm... i'm a real veggie lover... i could probably do that. but, then again, we all have our vices, don't we?
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
go pee. then go scoop up my cute bed head blonde haired, blue eyed baby. then snuggle with her in the brown recliner with a bottle and try to catch 20 more winks.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
hmm... this is tough... because to change any one thing about him, would make him someone else... but since its a silly questionnaire: i wish he had a job where he didn't have to work on nights and/or weekends.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
i like my name... i wish people didn't get it wrong so often. spelling/saying/not remembering it correctly.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
i'm gonna have to go with the unpopular answer of "rain" here... i realize that i'm wired a little differently than 99% of the population... i really like inclimate weather--its always different! because sun is always sunny... and hot. and sweaty. rain can be lots of different things... sprinkling, misty, downpour, thunderstorm, snow, ice, sleet... all depending on the other conditions.
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
asian food... its sort of generic--but i never get tired of chinese, japanese, sushi, thai, mongolian food... never ever.
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
hmm... i like blogging about eden... duh... but i also enjoy blogging about challenging topics (but only when i feel like i can adequately express myself.)
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
i'm gonna have to say salty--there's a few sweets that i really do enjoy--but i'm a chips/dip sorta gal...
18. What items are in your purse right now?
wallet, keys, phone, shades, a book for eden, cold meds, and a box of crayons that i just bought for eden! :) (i'm sure that will have its own post later.)19. One week, anywhere in the world, all expenses paid – where do you go?