Thursday, August 19, 2010

cuh-LEARANCE!

this is my first "season" that i've had the opportunity to find some clothes for eden next year... on clearance, of course...

there are some items that i've had hesitation on since she is still a bit small for her age, but that's the great part about living in north carolina...

its summer for nearly 7 or 8 months!! hahaha

here are a few of my finds from today...
everything you see was 40-50% off... suh-weet!
oh, and lemme tell ya, i've had my eye on those shoes since BEFORE i knew eden was GIRL!!

wow! i didn't know i had that sort of patience in me... i would've rather gotten them in the next size up (12 mos.) but, the 6-9 month size looked pretty big compared to her little tootsies today...

...and beggars can't be choosers, right?!
if i wanted first pick of the size, i shoulda bought 'em full price! NOT!

3 comments:

Graceandjoelroberts said...

AHHH!! Awesome! Hasn't even crossed my mind to shop for the future, great blog! Where did you get all this sweet stuff. The shoes...priceless!! Can't wait to see her sporting them!

lee and hannah said...

TARGET!! :)

do you see this post if i comment after you?!?

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Yes! I love target, and I love target clearance even more!! I don't get the follow up comments, but whenever I leave you a question comment, I come back and check. Hope you guys have a great weekend.