Tuesday, June 29, 2010

playing at owen's house

mama and daddy took me to my cousin owen's house on sunday...
she said something about a cookout with our small group--eh, whatever that means...
my boyfriend jonah was there too... but mama forgot to get a picture of the three of us together.
i like being the only girl... i got lots of attention

any hoo... while i was there mama let me sit in this cool thing that owen had at his house...
even though i wasn't quite big enough for it yet,
aunt kimberlee wrapped a blanket around me and i went to town...
mama could hardly get a clear picture of me because i was moving all over the place
being silly!! and having fun!
i had such a great time playing, i got tired pretty quick... but it was a blast!

thanks for letting me play in your jumperoo, owen!
love, eden

1 comment:

Graceandjoelroberts said...

HOW CUTE!!! She looks so happy!!