Thursday, April 22, 2010

errands with mama

today mama and i went to costco... and even though i slept most of the time, i would peek out of one eye every now and then to make sure she was still there.

mama was sooo happy because they sell my formula there! when she came down the aisle and saw that magenta/red canister, her face lit up like she'd slept all night...

speaking of which, i don't see how mama and daddy do it--i mean, i don't know about you, but i gotta wake up and eat! i am so hungry and this new formula is so yummy, i want to eat all the time. i just don't get what the big deal is about sleeping all night... i might give it a try pretty soon to see what all the talk is about.

my mama is so silly... when we go somewhere for a quick minute, she doesn't like bringing my diaper bag in or her purse...so she stuffs her wallet, keys, sunglasses, and phone in my carseat with me... can't she see how long my legs are?! i know i'm still a little skinny, but c'mon! there's only room for me, my paci, and my blanket. she does carry me around though, so maybe i'll let her slide.

well, that's it for now... its my "new" bedtime! mama and i are working on a new schedule since my new formula is so yummy and i'm growing so fast... i seem to be hungry all the time!

love,
eden

No comments: