Friday, January 29, 2010

29 weeks come and gone...

wow... 11 weeks to go...

this week has been a long one... my feet/ankles have started swelling. a lot. to the point of having the "bruised" feeling... but i'm trying to be more aware of sitting/standing/moving around/not crossing my legs or sitting indian style (i do that alot)... and propping up my feet (even if i'm at work) when i "feel my shoes filling up". i'm making a conscious effort to come home and chill for a bit before cooking dinner, etc. which is helping at night ...even though the swelling is affecting my sleep...hmm, well, i'm blaming my sleep issue on the swelling... i really do think they go hand-in-hand for some reason...

as far as EEEEEVERYTHING ELSE, i'm doing GREAT! really... i'm feeling pretty good about myself for making it this far... reality is DEFINITELY setting in that we'll have a new family member in a matter of weeks...

i still love to eat waffles. and in the event of the major snowstorm (well, major for the lovely south!), i've purchased 3 boxes of waffles along with a few other essentials... that's all you need, right? and just today, i've had the urge for reese's puffs--who knows if this will continue--but i've already had 1 bowl tonite.

we also had a meeting last night with a few of the fabulous ladies that will be throwing me a shower very soon... and i'm nothing short of excited to say the least! THIS is the FUN part!! :) (well, you know what i mean...ha!). i've also been busy washing little squirt's clothes that i picked up from the kids exchange last weekend...yeh, i know, it was almost a week ago--but i promised myself i wouldn't wash 'em until i finished ALLLLLL of my OWN laundry! ha.

the nursery is all but done... the bookshelf baskets have been quite an adventure to say the least--THAT will get is very own post... later :)

and i made a special exception for this weeks picture... it was taken while i was in my pj's :) its snowing outside... and i'm ELATED... every finger and toe is crossed and i've said ALL my prayers... i'm hoping to have a snow day tomorrow at home with lee! ...i'm sure there'll be a post on that later, too...

1 comment:

A New Chapter said...

YAY!!! Youre too cute! Cant wait to meet little Eden! YAY FOR SNOW!!!