Friday, December 25, 2009

24 week picture

...so, i'm a little late this week, but i wanted to do my weekly picture ON christmas day! :)

what?! is that not what you were expecting?? haha... juuuust kidding! :)
oh! and i MUST tell you... this morning lee was kissing my belly and talking to eden... and the girl went NUTS! she LOVED her daddy talking to her and kissing on my belly... as soon as she'd stop, he would talk to her again saying "eden! this is your daddy! i'm getting all of your sugar!" and kiss my belly again... and before he could pull his head back, my stomach would look like a bag of popping popcorn! ...he must have done it 3 or 4 times... we'll try it again when i have the video camera at arm's reach :-D ...lemme tell ya, THAT made for a GREAT christmas...

and i do have a feeling its a sign of things to come...

1 comment:

Megan said...

love it! saw the pic on FB first and died laughing!