Thursday, November 5, 2009

a house not-so-divided


i was born a wolfpack fan... literally. however, words cannot express my disappointment in the boys in red over the past few years. i decided to take the opportunity to join my husband in cheering for the boys in blue... ONLY when they are NOT playing nc state... so, this means when wolfpack plays unc, you WILL see my little "house divided" flag out front, and i WILL be wearing RED!

i'm a firm believer in rooting for your alma mater... and nc state is just that... my alma mater...

i will always pull for nc state...ahem, no matter if they somehow find ways to lose games they're not even playing...

don't get me wrong, i'm not a huge sports fan to begin with, but its nice to pull for a winning* team! ...and its been out in the open for a few years now what a crush i have on roy williams :) (yes, my husband is PERFECTLY ok with this!)

*a team that has won a national title within the last THIRTY years.

No comments: