Monday, February 9, 2009

threw in the towel!

after the company christmas party, i came home full of energy and ready to paint...

...or so i thought...i began doing the trim work, but decided it was best to let a professional do it...and determined my eagerness to paint was actually curiosity and excitement to see what the color would look like...after the first couple of strokes...the mood had passed!

even though i knew i should have done it in the first place, i wanted to give it a shot...i'm glad i did, but i have too little patience and am too much of a perfectionist to have done it myself...

my man comes wednesday...and i will GLADLY pay him to finish the job...i'm disappointed in myself, but understand that i started with something a little more advanced for my "first painting job"....i tried!

defeat... :(

No comments: